Wednesday, November 16, 2011

When I Have Some Time

Ca and I taking pictures before partying.


I know that I can complain about a lot of things here, and I know that Pittsburg is not the best place in the world to spend some time, but at least I can say that I like to be here. There are a couple of things I need to list to never forget; they are being essential for my happiness in United States.

First of all, I am pleasure to have made awesome friends; half of my happiness, or more, is just true because they are with me. I swear I'm gonna miss every single moment with the wonderful guys I met here. 

Second, I am so happy with some activities I am taking here. In Brazil, I had never given me time to do that, such as going to the gym. I will miss the opportunities to ride my bike after my classes or late at night to go to the Rec Center, and I will probably miss the safe feeling of going out without caring about dangerous places.

Another thing that I really enjoy is the weekend. We use to start the weekends on Fridays, going to Walmart to buy food to cook. Saturday night is fantastic; I love to cook, and I am enjoying trying different foods as well.

In the end, Sunday is a day to study, go to the mass, and wait Monday arrives. However, when I have some time, it becomes a day to write and express my feelings. I miss my chronicles and my good writings.  

Click here to see more pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment