![]() |
| Red Riding Hood and Buzz. |
I was pretty excited to spend my first Halloween in the United States, and now I can say that I really lived the magic of Halloween. In Brazil, we don’t commemorate it. Sometimes we have some costume parties, but it’s not like here. I was impressed.
Actually, the Halloween started for me when my American roommates began to bring a lot of stuff to decorate our apartment. We had pumpkins, bats, spiders, and web spiders spread all over the house.
Unfortunately, Friday night I was sick, and I couldn’t go out with my friends. I saw my roommates dressing up, and everybody in the street happy with their costumes.
On Saturday, one of my roommates and I carved our pumpkins. It was awesome. At night, I dressed up my Red Riding Hood costume and went to a fraternity party with my roomies. Late in the night, I went to another party with some other friends.
On Monday, 31, I went to the SAB’s Halloween Party (Student Association of Broadcasters) at Fat Daddy's. I skipped the Trick or Treat because I didn’t have enough time, but I wish I could have done it.
I will never forget the time I had here during this Halloween.
If you wanna see the pictures, click here.

No comments:
Post a Comment