| Kelsey's aunt's house |
The picture shows how was my reception in Kelsey's aunt's house, in Wichita. My last day in Pittsburg was a mix of crying moments and the good feeling about everything I had done until there.
Being with Kelsey's family was the perfect last experience in Kansas. I couldn't mention a place I had been enjoying in the USA that they were ready to drive me there for the last time.
I visited the "Keeper of the Plains" monument, and I watched a lot of movies, some of them traditional stories in the United States. We also had lunch and dinner together in different places I said I loved. It was almost Christmas, so we drove to see the lights and beautiful decorated houses.
Nevertheless, the best part of being in Wichita was the time I spent with Kelsey and her family. They all were my host family for a week, and I swear there is not better experience for an international student rather than that.
I really appreciate the time and the attention they spent with me.
Click here to see more pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment