Have you ever tried Brazilian food? It is pretty good. I am saying that because I cooked for some international and American friends, and they agreed that we have a lot of good options in Brazil.
Thinking about doing something different, the Brazilian Students Association organized a day to give Brazilian food to PSU students.
As good Brazilians, we had a computer with Brazilian songs, a samba and pagode, and guys playing Brazilian instruments. We were all dancing and enjoying the good moment together in the Oval.
We were wearing Brazilian t-shirts; I saw a lot of people taking pictures of us.
I think that we showed very well how our country is, and how people are there. We are talkative; we smile a lot, and make many friends.
I had a lot of fun, and I am sure that the people that tried our food enjoyed the experience and shared with us the taste of our nation.
I absolutely agree with you Claudia :) I actually stopped by that day and tried some ''brigadeiros.'' Since I am from a neighbor country it was obviously not the first time I had those but it was definitely one of the tastiest deserts I had in a long time, Brazilian Food is amazing.. starting from their traditional breakfast that is always filled with seasonal fruits and natural juices. I am also a huge fan of their ''Churrasco,'' the Brazilian Steak is even famous here and I can totally see why! Anyways your post made me hungry :) lol I hope you guys keep organizing this type of events on Campus because it is a great way for Americans to learn more from your country
ReplyDelete